Monday, May 18, 2009

My current favorite nigerian movie




I am really addicted to Nigerian Movies, so every week I try to watch at least 3 or 4 movies.

This next movie is titled JENIFA and has been very succesfull since it came out.



The actress name is Funke Akindele, she plays a village girl going to the University in the city. She is hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing, the movie is subtitled and what I liked the most was the ending part of it.

If you haven't seen it yet well you can do it online via Sturvs:



A must watch. 4 thumbs up.

4 comments:

fox said...

hello sister je passe today sur ton blog histoire de voir ce qui s'y fait.
et ben je le trouve cool et original ce qui m'a le plus marqué c'est ton attachement aux racines africaines et au black people
rien à dire .........

Soukho said...

Merci Fox j'essaye juste de ne pas suivre la masse et de faire ce blog a ma maniere. J'en ai un autre en francais aussi http://soukhokeita.blogspot.com/ merci pour le compliment et bonne continuation pour ton blog egalement.

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

Salams sister, I never knew you were from Cincy :O , I'm headed there this weekend inshallah. Could you maybe give a plot summary or a link to one. I think the movie would be interesting but, I don't want to waste my time.

Soukho said...

Hey PerplxinTexan, go to this link http://www.bellanaija.com/2009/01/14/funke-akindele-unleashes-the-jenifa-phenomenon/
this is the best that I was able to find. Welcome to Cincy and thanks for stopping by.